Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shh I'm at Work

It's been a while, whoops, but sadly I eat pretty much the same thing everyday. I eat the majority of the stuff on this list:
applesauce
pears
raisins
fruitsnacks
tootsie rolls
oatmeal
cerealeggssalad
potatoes
gummy bear vitamins

But cool things have occurred! I had a surprisingly good Amy's lunch of very cheesy enchiladas. Didn't look a thing like the box (I've got pictures), but was very very tasty. Yay for no gluten!

Also, yesterday, in my History of the English Language class, I got to watch someone else meticulously look through the ingredients of the snack someone brought to see if it was alright. She got off okay, she got to eat the bread and jam. I, on the other hand, could not eat the bread (thus eliminating the jam and the wonderful smelling mango chutney), nor could I eat the potato chips! POTATO CHIPS! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO EAT POTATO CHIPS!
Just some regular ol' Lays Barbecue potato chips. Denied. For barley flour. Why on earth did they need to add barley flour?! Grr. I can have chips and salsa. So I went home and I did.


Today is gluten free chili from a frozen package and stuff on that list. I am a creature of habits. I am a creature without time to be bothered with silly eating.  This chili was excellent.  I loved the big chunks of meat and the good amount of heat.  Added a touch of sugar (been in the family for years) and it was really delicious.  

OH THE BROWNIES!
I made brownies! Betty Crocker Gluten-free brownies. They're not bad! Not bad at all. I wish I had thought about it earlier, it would've been fun to bring 'em to class. BROWNIES FOR ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment