Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yes I Can Mexican

Excuse the poor quality of this picture.  We'll go backwards tonight.  Dinner was this lovely chicken and tortilla soup that packs some killer heat  but is delicious supreme and wonderfully easy to make.  Went to my mom's, cooked my family some soup, watched some HGTV with my mother and played a little playstation with my pa.  Unfortunately, I made this great little dish and forgot my Nikon - leaving us all with the not-so-great quality of a phone camera.  Apologies.  What's missing is the chihuahua cheese on top but it's already been melted in at this point, no worries.  

For Lunch I had a little left-over pizza and some salad.  Quite a few snacks - the same ol' same ol'.  I find that I get into these little food niches where I want something all the time for two or four or six weeks and then I won't eat it or think to eat it again for months if not years.  I especially do this with yogurt.  Right now it's diced pears which I'm eating literally every day.  Also applesauce.  Also salad.  Also oatmeal.  So I'm a convert, it's convenient, tasty, and filling!  

Breakfast explains that little entry from a bit ear
lier.  Sausage, eggs, orange juice, oatmeal - 'twas a breakfast of champions.  I am a champion.  For later I have this great picture of all of the Tootsie I've acquired recently.  Be on the look-out.  


Oh and this!
I love this.  I can't eat this.  :( 
Hot and Spicy (or something like that) Mix from Fresh Market.  $5.99/lb.  Worth every friggin' penny.  
I love this.  I can't eat this.  :( 
And yet here it was in my possession.  Pick up our favorite Fresh Market mix, Danielle, says my mom.  Bring it to me.  Watch me eat it.  MM how good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment