Thursday, February 18, 2010

Toothless Ruthless

I'm learning that this is a very light kind of diet.  I need some bread to anchor my belly!  I don't.  But I am finding that I have to change the way I am eating and that's totally fine.  Three meals a day just doesn't cut it.  I am STARVING by the time it gets to the next one.  It's more of a eat every three or four hours sort of deal.  Eat till I'm not hungry/full and then I'm ready for more a few hours later.  And it's not something I feel bad about.  Without having to really worry about it, I'm eating healthier things and using them as fuel not as funtimes eating for no reason.   It's enjoyable fuel, but uh, you know, fuel.  

Yesterday was painful and terrible.  Teeth you know?  Those drugs were messing me up.  Also messing up my eating schedule.  

Breakfast:
oatmeal

Lunch/Snacks: 
applesauce
pears
fries
raisins
fruit snacks 
mcdo fries

Dinner:
crustless sausage and cheese quiche



Yesterday is over.  Today is much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment