Thursday, February 18, 2010

squirrel in eastern europe

Today has been even stranger than yesterday as far as eating goes.  I feel like a little squirrel hoarding stuff in my backpack eating a little here, eating a little there.  Didn't really do breakfast except for some coffee but spent the day snacking on raisins and pears and applesauce and fruitsnacks and those amazing cookies and whatever else.

Lunch: megasalad.  I've been craving lettuce so I ate lettuce.  Straight romaine practically.  A touch of french dressing seeing as my Hidden Valley is not acceptable.  Grr. 

Dinner: meat and potatoes! 

mm there's this place in my heart eternally for sausage and potatoes.  It ended up being delicious what with the light butter and chive sauce on the roasted potatoes.  Finally something typically heavier that I feel like I ate a fair amount of but still this like undying ravishing hunger is getting to me.  

What I really want is some candy.  I don't have any.  I shouldn't have any.  I am toying with the idea of making a dessert to satisfy my sweet tooth but it's probably not going to happen.  I don't think I'm really hungry.  I can't quite tell anymore.   It might still just be my body freakin' out from a fairly dramatic all-of-a-sudden change in what I give it.  And on top of the new diet I also re-introduced a little yoga and got back on my bicycle.  

Some combination of these life changes are doing me good.  I feel energetic and even better - I don't feel heavy anymore.  I don't get that I'm-so-bloated-I-just-ate-my-weight-in-bread-and-pasta-I-can't-move-for-six-hours-I-need-a-nap-before-anyone-can-talk-to-me feeling.  I am sleeping a lot - but I think it's the drugs and sickness 'cause I'm not really tired... I just am sleeping.  There's a difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment